You are here
Singapore’s Only Beach Food Street: Sentosa GrillFest
Foodies, feast on a selection of grilled dishes and other tantalising eats while enjoying the sea breeze at Sentosa GrillFest, the country’s only food street by the beach. Taking place across four weekends from 19 July to 12 August at Siloso Beach on Sentosa Island, the grill fest features 27 food and beverage establishments, with six stalls setting up along Siloso Beach, offering 130 food and drink options.
Check out exclusive menus and a 3m-tall tepee barbecue pit, and watch the chefs prepare juicy spreads over an open fire. Feast on grilled durians, Impossible burger, grilled seafood, satay, sushi, tacos, gelatos and more, washed down with some ice-cold beer while enjoying the captivating sea views.
• See how Chef Jeremy Cheok of Slake cooks premium barbecued meats and dishes to perfection in a 3m-tall tepee barbecue pit on the beach
• Savour exclusive offerings such as Gelatissimo’s “Instagrammable” GrillFest Gelato Bomb (five scoops of gelato served on a waffle basket with macaroons and colourful sprinkles, drizzled with chocolate or caramel sauce), as well as an exotic menu of grilled durian, bamboo rice and the plant-based “Impossible” burger
• Beer lovers must try the refreshing Siloso Saison Pale Ale by Brewerkz, brewed exclusively for the grill fest
• Select raw ingredients from the Gourmet Market for chefs to cook on-site
• Be entertained by roaming performers and catch a movie by the beach at 8pm
• 19 to 21 July
• 26 to 28 July
• 2 to 4 August
• 9 to 12 August
4pm to 11pm
Siloso Beach, Sentosa Island
• From VivoCity (located above HarbourFront MRT Station), take the Sentosa Express and alight at Beach Station
• Get $5 off your Grab ride into Sentosa by using the code “SentosaGrill”. Promotion is valid on each day of Sentosa GrillFest from 10am to midnight (except between noon to 2pm). Redemptions are limited to three redemptions per user and there are limited codes available.
Photos courtesy of Sentosa Development Corporation